Are you confused and want to know Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow, Green, or different color lights?
We understand that you may get surprised and a little puzzled by the different colors on the Echo device. Amazon has made Echo devices with smartness and added a number of features inside them.
Different color lights have a different meaning that you will get to know with the help of this guide. So, you will not have to worry even a little as we are here for you.
Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow Light?
If you are confused about why Alexa Yellow Light is blinking then it simply means you have got a message in your box. So, if you want to disable the Yellow blinking light then you must read the messages from your inbox.
Either ask Alexa to read the messages for you or you can read them from the Alexa app.
We hope that you will get to know Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow and how you can fix it easily.
Why Alexa Flashing Blue Light? “It Is Listening To You”
Let us tell you that by default you will not see any color light on your Echo device. But, when you will say something it will start showing you the Blue flashing lights.
It simply means that your Echo device is listening to your commands.
In case, you will not see the blue ring light spinning on the Echo device, it means that Echo is not listening to your results Alexa Not Responding problem occurs.
Why Alexa Flashing Green Light? “There Is A Call For You”
Till now, we have told you Why Is Alexa Blinking yellow and blue light. If you are concerned about what Alexa flashing Green Light Ring means then it simply means that you are getting a call from one of your contacts.
This comes within Alexa’s calling and messaging feature. So, you can call or message anyone that is in your contact’s list.
If you are eager to know how to stop Alexa flashing green light, you just have to say, “Alexa, end call”. If you don’t want to control Alexa from voice then do it from the Alexa app.
What Is The Meaning Of Alexa Red Ring Light?
You don’t have to be worried about why your Alexa is showing a red ring light color. Your device is absolutely fine and perfect.
We would like to tell you that the Echo Dot Red Ring light simply means that the Microphone button is turned off.
This is why Alexa Not Responding to any of your commands. Hence, you will have to turn On the button so that you will be responded to whatever you are asking for.
Why Alexa Blinking Purple Color Light?
After discussing Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow, Blue, Green, And Red ring light, we are now heading towards the purple ring light meaning of the Echo device.
The Purple ring light on the Echo device means the Alexa Not Working now because it’s in DND(Do Not Disturb) mode.
Usually, Alexa users use this mode at night so that they can sleep properly.
Why Alexa Blinking Orange Color Light?
At the time of Setup Alexa, you will have to Connect Amazon Echo to WiFi so that you can use it. If you are worried about the Orange color light on the Echo device then it means that Alexa is trying to connect to the internet connection.
Several reasons could be responsible for the Alexa Connection Issue and we have mentioned them below:
- Make sure your internet connection is working properly.
- Your Alexa App should be updated.
- Echo Device Should Be Placed On An Ideal Location.
- Restart The Echo And Router To Fix The Issue.
Why Alexa Glowing White Light?
You will only see the White ring light on the Echo device at the time you will adjust the volume from the Echo device. If you are not adjusting the volume, even then you see White light then you must check if the button got stuck.
How To Connect Amazon Echo To Wifi?
Most of the users first used to ask Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow but let us tell you that without a proper internet connection you will not get any messages or calls.
With the help of the below-given steps, you can easily Connect Amazon Echo To Wifi.
- On your smartphone download the Alexa app from the available store.
- Open the Alexa app and enter Amazon’s credentials like email id and password. If you don’t have an Amazon account then create the one from the official website of Amazon.
- On your Alexa App, click on the icon of “Devices”.
- On the next screen that will appear, tap on “Echo & Alexa”.
- Now, you will have to choose the Echo device that you want to be connected with the wifi. If you will find that the device is listed as “offline”, make it online then. If the device is already listed online then you don’t need to do anything.
- On the Next Page, click on the word “Change”.
- Follow all the instructions that have been provided on your screen to complete the process.
- Even after connecting to the wifi if you have found that Alexa Not Working, you need to check the router properly.
Two More Words…
We hope that you will get to know Why Is Alexa Blinking Yellow, Blue, Green, White lights on the Echo device. We have defined the meaning of all the light colors. Even after that if you are facing any kind of issue then do call us on the given helpline number. We have a team of technicians who can answer any question related to Amazon Alexa.