Amazon Alexa is a great device with its famous range from Echo to the Echo Dot and the Echo Show. If you got yourself any of these series, trust me your daily life will never be boring! Got yourself an Alexa Echo Show but don’t know how to make a video call on Echo show?
Don’t worry! In this blog, we will provide you a step by step guide on how to video call on echo show.
Let’s get started!
Before we get to know instructions on how to video call on Alexa show, you need to know the basics such as how to add contacts to echo show/how to call an echo show
How To Add Contacts To The Echo Show?
If you want to import your old contacts to echo show, you need to:
- First, open the Alexa app
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the Communicate icon. Tap on it
- Click on the icon at the top right corner of the screen indicating contact icon.
- Now click on the three-dot icon mentioning on the top-right hand side of the menu.
- Select the import option
If you are not able to import the contacts to your brand new Echo Show, you can simply reach our 24/7 Alexa Toll-Free Number +1 800-795-6963 to get help with the Echo issues.
For Adding New Contact:
- For adding a new contact, open the Alexa app
- Tap on Communicate icon
- Now, click on the contact icon located on the top-right corner
- Click on the three-dot icon on the right-hand side
- Select ‘Add Contact’ and fill the given required contact information
- Now click on ‘Save’ to add contact
After adding the contacts successfully in your Amazon Echo Show, it’s time to know how to make a video call on echo show? Before you get to know how to make a video call on echo show, let’s see how you can make a simple audio call from the Echo show.
How To Call An Echo Show?
If you are trying to call from your Alexa show, you have to permit your contacts first. Open the Alexa app on your smart device and click on the Messaging and Calling option. You can enable it from there where it will ask your permission to get access to your contact and the number you’ve registered.
How To Make A Video Call On Echo Spot?
If you want to know how to make a video call on echo show or spot try to follow the below-given steps:
- Give your command to the Echo Show device to connect your call with one of your contacts.
- When you make a call, it will show your name and Id with an accepting and decline option to the contact number you are calling.
- You can switch on the video by pressing the video icon or just ask Alexa to switch on the video.
That’s exactly how to make a video call on echo show. Now, how to make video calls on echo spot?
If you are trying to initiate a call from an Echo Spot, it will automatically default as a video call just like facetime or Google duo. You just need to ask Alexa to make a call.
What To Do If Alexa Echo Show Video Calls Not Working?
There can be several reasons behind the Echo show not working properly i.e bad/slow internet connection. In such a situation how can you get out of it? How to make a video call on echo show if it is not working or how to connect Alexa to wifi?
Relax, take a deep breath! You can give us a call for assistance in such scenarios and call on Alexa Helpline Number. Our technicians will be available immediately taking no time and give you a complete solution to troubleshoot any problem with Alexa.
You can try for the Factory reset of the Alexa Echo show if your device is unresponsive. You can Erase the device settings and bring back to its factory settings. How will you do it?
- Now press and hold the Volume down and Mute button together until the Amazon logo doesn’t show on your screen
- Now just follow the instructions that pop up on your screen to reset your Amazon Alexa Echo Show device.
If you don’t wish to reset the Alexa Echo show and want to fix the issue immediately, you know where you have to get in touch, right?
Just call on Phone Number for Alexa Customer Service Toll-Free at +1 800-795-6963 available 24/7 to take calls and provide instant support.