Most of us today don’t get a night of quality sleep at night for several personal and professional reasons. Isn’t it? No matter what but we must take reset for the better functioning of the mind but sometimes, it’s really tough. In this situation, listening to a piece of calmful music will really help you to make you sleep easily. This is why, in this article, we are going to let you know about the setting up of Sleep Sounds On Alexa.
Amazon Alexa Sleep Sounds include a number of soothing selections that you can play on your Alexa-enabled device.
To access Amazon Prime music, you just need to say “Alexa, Play Sleep Sounds On Amazon Prime Music”.
Choose Soothing Sleep Sounds On Alexa
The Sleep Sounds On Alexa device will come for a number of Alexa skills. Let us give you an example that the sleep sound on the Echo device will allow you to select between a number of sounds that includes, ocean waves, fireplace, wind, rain, rainforest, crickets, frogs, dishwasher, and waterfall.
If you will choose the Zen Sound then it will allow you to choose between thunder, desert, wolf, Japanese garden, beach, or sailing sounds.
No matter whether you love the sound of winds, rain, thunderstorm, or anything else, Alexa will play all of these sounds on your demand. Other things that you can ask the Echo device to play are meditation sound, bedtime story, or noise.
- Sleep Sounds On Alexa like “Bedtime Story” will play a story for you.
- Alexa Sleep Sounds such as “Mindful Meditation” will help you to play some guided meditations.
For any immediate help, call us on the given Alexa Helpline Number and ask our experts to help you.
How To Play Ambient Sleep Sounds On Alexa?
To take the benefit of any of the Alexa Skills, you will have to make them enable first:
- Connect Alexa To Wifi first.
- Say, “Alexa enable the (Name Of Skill)”.
- You will be asked to choose between a number of Alexa Skills.
- Choose the one that you are currently interested in.
How To Activate Sleep Sound Skill On Echo Device?
Once you will enable some Alexa Sleep sound skills, you can read them anytime at bedtime:
- Tell Alexa the name of the skill that you want to enable “ Alexa, Play (Skill)”.
- Alexa device may ask you a number of questions like,
You: Alexa, play the sleep sounds.
Alexa: Welcome to Sleep Sounds by Invoked Apps. I can play a number of relaxing sound loops like Rain and Thunderstorms. Or you can also ask me for a list. If you want then I can also play two sounds at the same time. Which Sleep Sounds on Alexa you will like to listen to?
- You can now respond with your choices.
- Close your eyes and enjoy the sleep.
Another easy way to enjoy Alexa Sounds for Sleep is by using the Alexa Routines. If you will set the routine, you will be able to use your own command to tell Alexa what she should do.
Let us give you a perfect example, instead of asking the Echo device to play skill, you can say, “Alexa, help me get my beauty sleep”. You can easily set up a routine for the same. Here is how to do this with the help of the Amazon Alexa app.
- On your smartphone, open the Alexa app and tap on “More” from the bottom right corner.
- Click on “Routines”.
- To add a routine, tap on “Create Routine”.
- Click on When This Happens> Voice.
- You can now enter the phrase that you would like to use and then click on “Next”.
- Tap on “Add Action” and click on “Music”.
- Choose the source and the station that you would like to play. To set a timer, click on “Timer” and then save it.
- Whenever you would like to use the routine, you just need to give Alexa the command that you have created.
Is it tough for you to set up Sleep Sounds On Alexa? Don’t Worry, just give us a call on the given Alexa Helpline Number now.
Using Sleep Time In Alexa
The sleep timer means that you can ask the Echo device to stop the Alexa Sleep Sounds after a certain period of time, this is known as the Alexa Sleep Sounds Timer.
- You just need to say the wake word of Alexa and then ask it to set a sleep timer according to your requirements.
- No matter what is playing on the Echo device, it will stop playing after an hour.
- In case, you want to stop the sound before that, say “Alexa stop”.
Is It Possible For Alexa Device To Play The Song Again?
This is the common question that is asked by most Alexa users. Let us tell you that yes, it is possible for Alexa to repeat the song for you. You just have to give your Amazon Alexa the command to play the last song and it will start on your Echo device.
Although, there are many other reasons why you should have an Echo device at your place Sleep Sounds On Alexa is the important one. This will help you to sleep better. In this guide, we have arranged all the steps for you to complete the Alexa Setup for setting the sleep sound. For anything else, call us on Alexa Helpline Number.