Hey! Are you looking for a complete guide to Setup Alexa Dot? Congratulations as you have come to the very right place. In this guide, we are going to tell you all the quick methods with the help of which you can set up your Echo device easily.
Keep Smiling and let us fix this issue for you. You will get everything you need to do Alexa Dot Setup.
Let’s do it…
Quick And Easy Steps To Setup Alexa Dot
To Setup Echo Dot you need to fulfill a few requirements like an Alexa-enabled device, a good internet connection, a perfect place with zero interaction.
Unpack Alexa-Enabled Device
We are very happy that you have made the right choice to buy the Alexa device. You are just a few steps ahead to complete Alexa Dot Setup. With both of your hands, remove all the packaging material and smile.
Download The Alexa App
To control each and everything related to Alexa it is very essential to download the Alexa app. Without the app, it is impossible to complete the Setup Alexa Dot.
So, open the play store or the app store, search for the Alexa app, download the app. Download the app to your device and then enter the login id and password.
In case, you don’t have an Amazon account, create one from the official site of amazon. Enter the email id and password and follow the on-screen instruction to complete the Alexa Echo Dot Setup.
Open The App And Add A Device
- Open the Alexa app and click on the lower right corner. Press on the three horizontal lines and tap on “add device”.
- On the next screen, the Echo icon will appear, choose the icon of your device. To move ahead, click on the name of your Echo device.
Connect Your Device To Power Source
Connect the Echo device to the power outlet with the help of a power adapter. If you see a blue light ring, it means that your device is completely in setup mode.
Connect Echo To Smartphone
Now, you have to connect the Echo device to your speaker. follow the on-screen instructions and tap on the name of your Echo device. Tap on the name of your Echo device and go to the wifi settings. Choose your respective wifi network to connect Echo to the internet.
Echo To Wifi And Speaker
Choose the name of the internet network you want your Echo device connected to. Enter the right password and you will be connected to the available network.
If you want to connect the Echo device to an available speaker, follow the given instructions on the screen.
Congratulations! You have completed processing to Setup Alexa Dot. you can now use your Echo device, just say the wake word of Alexa.
How Do I Set Up Alexa on My Computer?
If you want to connect Alexa to your computer, you can read the below-given methods. Add music, audiobooks set reminders, alarms, and videos to your Alexa after connecting to the Echo device.
- Go to the official website of amazon.
- It’s good if you have your Amazon account. You can create your amazon account from the official website of Amazon.
- Open the Amazon account and then click on settings.
- From the setting menu page, click on “setup a new device”.
- From the list of devices provided there, tap on the name of your Echo device.
- Click on continue.
- You now have to log into the amazon account again with your email id and password.
- Click on continue.
- Follow all the instructions provided on your screen.
- Connect the power adapter of the Echo device to the power outlet.
- When you will press the button on your Echo device, you will see orange lights.
- Click on continue on your computer device.
- Now, you will need to connect your Amazon Alexa device to the same network to which your computer is connected to.
- Just click on continue and finish the process to Setup Alexa Dot.
Two More Words…
If you want to take the benefits of the Echo device, you have to Setup Alexa Dot first. All the methods that we have told you are enough to troubleshoot the issue.
We have a team of dedicated technicians who are eagerly waiting to help you. You don’t need to take much stress, they are experienced enough to tell you everything related to Alexa.
Call us on given Alexa Helpline Number, we are round the clock available.