Congratulations! As you have brought your home one of the smart devices of this generation. But, do you know How To Pair Alexa with Bluetooth, Spotify, iPhone, etc.
Don’t worry, we got you and decided to help you to pair the Alexa with a different device.
You can connect the Alexa with iPhone, Bluetooth speaker, Tv, Fire T.V and many other devices too.
Don’t worry, by the end of this article, you will get to know how to connect Alexa with different devices.
Are you ready to pair Alexa with home devices?
How To Pair Alexa With Bluetooth?
If you do want to Pair Alexa with Bluetooth, here are the steps that have been mentioned below:
METHOD 1: Pairing A Device For The First Time
1. Turn on the Bluetooth of your Smartphone
- On your smartphone, click on the “settings” and then open the Bluetooth settings.
- If you are having an Android device, open the settings, click on “connected device” and then switch on the Bluetooth option.
- For ios, open the settings, click on Bluetooth and switch on the Bluetooth option.
2. Make Sure That Your Device Is Discoverable
Soon after you will turn on the Bluetooth of your device, make sure that you have turned ON the discoverable mode.
In most devices, when you turn on the Bluetooth, the discoverable mode turns on automatically.
3. Open Alexa App
We hope that you have already downloaded the Alexa app on your smartphone. If yes, then you need to turn it on to know How To Pair Alexa With Bluetooth.
4. Tap On Three Horizontal Lines
When you open the app, you will see three horizontal lines given at the upper left corner. After doing this, click on “settings”
5. Choose Your Echo Device
Now, you need to select the name of your Alexa-enabled device that you want to pair your device with.
After doing that, choose the Bluetooth option.
6. Click On Pair A New Device
You will now see a large blue button “Pair A New Device”. When you will click on this button, the Echo device starts searching for nearby Bluetooth devices.
7. Tap On The Name Of Your Bluetooth Device
You will now see the list of nearby Bluetooth devices, you just have to tap on the name of your Bluetooth device.
Once your Alexa device will be connected to Bluetooth, you can pair and unpair it at any time you want. Also, you would not need any Alexa app to do so, you can now control the devices just with your voice.
METHOD 2 Pair Any Device With Your Voice Command
1. Say The Wake Word Of Alexa
To wake up the Alexa device, you just have to say its wake word and it will start listening to your commands.
The default wake word for the Echo device is “Alexa” which can be changed to “Echo”, or “Amazon”.
2. Ask Your Echo Device To Pair With Your Phone
To connect the Echo device with your smartphone, you just need to say, “Alexa, Pair Bluetooth”. Let us tell you that Alexa will only recognize the device that you have paired once via the Alexa app.
In case, there would be more than one Bluetooth device that is recognized by Alexa, it will connect to the one you have connected to last time.
3. Alexa Can Also Disconnect The Device
We have told you How To Pair Alexa with iPhone and now we will let you know how you can disconnect any connected device.
You just have to say, “Alexa, disconnect” and you will be disconnected from the Bluetooth device.
4. Use Alexa App If Facing Any Issue
If you have found that Alexa Not Responding to your commands, you can also use the Alexa app to control devices.
How To Pair Alexa Remote With The Amazon Echo Device?
If you want to know How To Pair Alexa remote with the Amazon Echo device, do follow the steps provided below:
- First, you need to open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- From the lower right corner, tap on “Devices”.
- On the page that will be open in front of you, select the option of “All devices”.
- From the list of devices that you are available on, select “Amazon Echo”.
- Choose “connected devices” and then tap on “Echo Remote”.
- Make sure that you have inserted batteries inside the remote.
- For at least 5 seconds, press and hold the play/pause button.
- The remote may take at least 40 seconds to connect with the Echo device.
Congratulations! You are much familiar with the fact that How To Pair Alexa with a remote.
How To Pair Alexa With Spotify?
We know that you are a music lover and that’s why you want to pair your Alexa device with Spotify. Here are the steps that you can follow:
- First, you need to open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the three lines that are given at the top corner.
- From the menu, select the “setting” option.
- Scroll down and then tap on “Music” or “Music & Podcasts”.
- Tap on “Link new service”.
- Choose “Spotify” and then tap on the “Enable to use” button.
- Now, you just need to enter the credentials for your Spotify account.
- Once the Spotify account will be linked to Alexa, you can enjoy your favorite music in just one command.
How To Pair Bose Speaker To Alexa?
With the help of Bose Skills for Alexa, it lets you play the music on your SoundTouch systems while talking to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device.
Let’s know How to Connect Echo Dot to Bose Speaker,
- First, you need to open the SoundTouch app on your smartphone. You also need to make sure that your application is up to date.
- Now, link the SoundTouch app with Amazon Alexa App. In case, you still don’t have the Alexa app downloaded, download it from the play store or app store.
- Once the app will be downloaded to your device, sign in to the app via Amazon credentials:
- Open the app on your smartphone.
- Tap on the menu and select “Skills”.
- In the search field, type “Bose” and tap on the search icon.
- Wait for the search results and select the Bose skills from the given options.
- Choose the option of “Enable”.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the SoundTouch username and the password.
- 4. It’s time to link all of your music services to the Alexa App. You should be aware of the fact that the Bose skill of the Echo device also supports Amazon Music and other streaming services.
- Open the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- From the menu, choose the option of “settings” and then go for “Music and Media”.
- Choose the service that you want to take advantage of.
- Select the account that is linked to Alexa and then enter your account information.
Now you have Pair Bose Speaker To Alexa successfully.
In this guide, we have discussed How To Pair Alexa with different devices. We have learned how to pair Alexa with Bluetooth, Spotify, bose speaker, and remote.
We have told you each and everything very clearly so that you can easily pair the device with Alexa. If you are having any questions in mind then do ask us now.
We are just a call away! Dial given helpline numbers and our technicians will provide you all the solutions to fix this problem.