Most of the users complained they aren’t able to control Roku via voice commands like other smart devices. We would like to tell you that you no more have to be worried as we have a permanent solution for you. Want to know what? With the help of Alexa, it would be easy for you to control Roku. For the same, you must know how to connect Alexa to Roku TV?
Once you will connect Alexa to Roku, you can ask Echo the commands like:
“Alexa, play YouTube on Roku”.
“Hey, Alexa, stop on Roku”.
“Alexa, find comedy movies on Roku”.
Note All the instructions that we are going to tell you are applicable for Amazon Echo, Echo Plus, Amazon Tap, Echo Spot, Echo Show, Echo Dot, and Fire HD 10 Tablet.
Want to ask anything from our experts? Dial the toll-free Alexa Helpline Number now. Our dedicated team is 24*7 available for you.
How To Connect Alexa To Roku TV?
Can Roku Connect to Alexa? There are many Alexa and Roku users who don’t even know that you can easily control Roku with the help of Alexa.
We know that Alexa made it easy to control smart home devices via voice commands. In the same way, you can even control your Roku device.
Here are the steps to Setup Alexa with Roku:
- First, you must be connected with a good internet connection.
- Download the Alexa app on your smart device. You can download it either from the play store or the app store.
- The Roku and Alexa should be connected with a similar wifi connection.
- Open the Amazon Alexa app now.
- When you open the app, you will see the menu icon represented by three horizontal lines.
- Click on Menu.
- Choose the option for “Skills & Games”.
- In the search bar, type “Roku” and start searching for the same.
- Select the skill of Roku and don’t forget to make it enabled.
- Moving further, you will be asked to connect Alexa to Roku. Follow all the on-screen instructions and finish the setup for How To Connect Alexa To Roku TV.
- If you have a number of Echo devices, choose the one you want your Roku to connect to.
- This is How To Connect Alexa To Roku.
How To Control Roku With Alexa Via Voice Commands?
If you have successfully connected the Roku with Alexa, use your voice commands to control it. We are going to mention a number of commands that you can use to control Roku.
- “Alexa, stop the dining room Roku.”
- “Alexa, play Prime Video on Roku.”
- “The Alexa, play documentaries on Roku in the living room Roku.”
- “Alexa, show comedy on Roku.”
- “Alexa, play the kitchen Roku TV.”
- “The Alexa, raise the volume on the bedroom Roku.”
- “Alexa, connect to HDMI 2 on the bedroom Roku.”
Apart from these commands, you can ask Alexa anything related to the Roku device. If you need any help, dial the Alexa Helpline Number now. You can call our experts anytime, they are 24*7 available to assist you.
We have told you How To Connect Alexa To Roku TV, but it happens sometimes that a user says Alexa Not Responding on giving commands. If you are also the one who is facing this kind of Alexa issue, try the below-given steps.
How To Fix When Alexa Not Responding and Commanding Roku?
A number of reasons could be responsible for why your Alexa Not Working on Roku anymore. It could be a weak wifi connection or a wrong wifi password. In addition to this, make sure you have placed Alexa close to you and the mic button is ON.
- Using the same wifi password, try to connect any other device with the internet. If the device is not connected, it means you are using the wrong wifi password. Hence, update the wifi password now.
- If the wifi password is right but still Alexa Won’t Connect to WiFi, make sure the internet is working. It could be possible that your wifi goes down and hence Alexa is not able to control Roku.
- Restart the router by removing the power cord and other connected cables. Let your router off for a while and then connect the power cord again. Turn ON the device to check if the issue gets fixed or not.
- Check the mic button of the Amazon Echo device. You may have forgotten to turn it ON and hence your Alexa won’t be able to listen to your voice.
- In the last, reset the Echo device to factory settings. After doing this, you need to connect it to Roku again by using the steps for How To Connect Alexa To Roku TV mentioned above.
In this guide, we have discussed everything about How To Connect Alexa To Roku TV. An Alexa app, high-speed internet is a must to have. If you are facing any kind of issue while connecting Alexa to Roku, dial the Alexa Helpline Number now. Our technicians are always available to help the users.