Do you want to convert your normal T.V into a smart T.V? If yes then brought your home the all-new and amazing Amazon Firestick. Everything is good about the device except the thing that sometimes the Firestick Won’t Turn On.
If you want to resolve the issue then you need to follow this amazing guide. In this guide, we will let you know each and everything that you need to learn about the Firestick.
Sometimes, it’s the device that gets us into trouble while other times we do something that harms the device. So, be careful while using electronic devices.
If you don’t want to be in the mess, you can take help from our technicians who are experienced enough to fix any issues. Call them anytime on the provided numbers, they are 24*7 available to help you.
Follow The Steps To Fix When Firestick Won’t Turn On
We have found some of the main troubleshooting steps to fix when your Fire TV Stick is not turning on.
Restart The Firestick
We will start to fix the issue from the easiest method and then we will move forward towards the advanced ones.
To restart the device, you just need to unplug all the cables that are connected to the firestick. Wait for at least 30 seconds and then reinsert all the cables again. This may help you to fix the trouble of Firestick Won’t Connect To Wifi
Restart The Router
If you have restarted the firestick and still the issue persists then try to restart the router too. To do so, you again have to remove the plugs that are connected to the router. Wait for some time and then reinsert the cables.
Turn On the router and then try using your Firestick device. We hope that your device has started working again.
Router Should Be Compatible
In some cases, we have noticed that the router that people use is not compatible with the device. In this case, you can’t do anything. The only way to fix the trouble is to replace the router with a new and compatible one.
Place The Device Within Connectivity Range
If you have found that your router is compatible and still firestick won’t turn on. In that case, try to put the device a little closer to the wifi connection. If this method helped you to fix the trouble then we have got the problem.
Actually, you have placed the device outside the connectivity range and that is the only reason why your device is not working properly.
You Have Not Connected The Cables Properly
Many times, it is the physical connection that troubles the users a lot. Let us define you in detail. Maybe it is the television that is not compatible with the Firestick or any of the cables is not connected properly to your Television.
In addition to that, check the batteries that have been inserted into the remote of the device. Maybe the batteries got damaged and you need to replace them.
So, check each and everything wisely to fix the firestick won’t turn on any signal.
We have told you enough methods to fix when Firestick won’t turn On. Now, we will look into some other issues.
How Do You Turn On Fire Stick?
If you want to turn on the firestick then d follow the steps that have been provided below:
- First, you have to insert the USB cable into the power adapter that came along with the device.
- Plug the other end of the USB cable into the Fire Stick TV
- Now, you need to plug the Firestick into an HDMI port
- On your remote, press the Home button
- After doing this, click on play/pause
- You can now select your language from the given list
- Now, connect the Firestick with the available wifi network that belongs to you
- Enter the password and tap on “connect”
- Either click on “register” or “create an account”
- Enter the login ID of Amazon and click on “Next”
- After that, you need to enter the password for your Amazon account
- In case, you have enabled the two-step verification, you have to enter the code from your phone
- Now, confirm that you are the one who is logged in to the account
- To opt-in or out of storing connected network passwords with Amazon, click on Yes or No
- Either opt-in or opt-out for the sake of parental controls
- Now, you will see the option to sign up for Amazon Echo or decline
- Choose the popular services that you want to benefit to your device
- Now, you can select the TV channels apps that you want
- Right-click on the sports apps that you want. After that select the featured services and play to proceed with the requests
- Click on “Download the apps”
- Congratulations as you have completed the Amazon Fire tv Setup successfully
Is There A Reset Button On Firestick?
If you want to reset the firestick and look for the reset button on your remote then hold the control’s Back button and right button together for at least 10 seconds.
Until the reset process will be completed, you will see the screen. Resetting the Firestick will help you to fix the issues like Firestick Won’t Turn On
A Few More Words…
Although we have told you each and everything in detail to fix why Firestick Won’t Turn On. even after following all the steps if you are still dealing with the issue then do call us directly on the helpline number.
We have a team of technicians who is 24*7 ready to help you. So, you don’t need to take much stress. Simply, pick your phone and dial the toll-free numbers now.
All the technicians are experienced and with their new technicians and advanced methods, they will let you provide the complete solution.