Facing Amazon Echo Registration Failure Error? Don’t worry, we are here to help you throughout this situation. We have found some easy and quick solutions to resolve this issue. It’s rare that you face errors like this while using the Alexa device. Amazon also takes care of its customers and hence they always made perfect gadgets for them.
Remember the time when you heard about the Echo device for the very first time? That was really something that was impossible, it was like we were talking to a human in the form of machine. From that time till today, Amazon has made a number of changes in their device and now you can also connect with its smart home device to control them.
Moving back to the topic, let’s have to look at the troubleshooting steps for Amazon Echo Registration Error. Are you ready?
How To Solve Amazon Echo Registration Failure Error?
You can resolve the issue of Alexa Device Error 10:2:12:3:1 through the Alexa app from the “device option”. Also, check if your router is connected well with the device. In addition to that, make sure that you have updated your device.
We have subdivided the steps into the following, choose your category, and follow the steps.
- Echo Registration Error on New device
- Echo Dot Setup Error on an old device
Amazon Echo Registration Failure Error On New Echo Device
If you have brought the new echo device and you are facing the issue of Alexa Echo Dot Setup then follow the steps given below:
- On your smartphone, open the Alexa app.
- In the main menu option, choose the name of your device
- Go to http://192.168.0.1/ and open the browser
- Open the admin page, enter your username and the password
- When you will enter the admin page, from the network logs, open “advanced settings”.
- Disable DOS port scan
- Follow Advanced settings<setup<WAN setup
- Now you have to make a tick on the checkbox of “Disable Port Scan and DOS Protection”. To save the changes, you have to click on “apply”.
Now, turn off the echo device, and the router. Wait for a while and restart your echo device and the router. Check if the Echo registration Failure Error is solved or not.
Amazon Echo Registration Failure Error On Old Unused Echo Device
If you have not used the Echo device for a very long time then it may be possible that you may face an Amazon Echo Registration error. But don’t worry, we have found some troubleshooting steps for you.
Download The Alexa App with Its Latest Version
- Open the app of Alexa
- Under the menu bar option, Go for “help and feedback”
- Follow these steps then, user guide<echo device<Alexa device software update
If you are facing any kind of issue anywhere between the process then you can also dial Alexa Helpline Number anytime you want.
If the other option won’t work out for you then you can also try this method.
- First, set your echo device in the download mode
- Set the device in the mute mode now
- Don’t touch the device for at least one hour.
Within an hour, your device will start getting the update. Register the device again. Check if the device is starting working again or not.
Echo Registration failure Error After Resetting The echo Device
Sometimes, when you de-registered the echo device or reset it, it starts showing you Alexa Device Error 10:2:12:3:1 error.
- First, make sure that you are using the same email id that you have registered with the echo device. Yes, you have to use the same email id you have used before at the time of Setup Alexa
- Check your router if it shows you the “guest network” in wifi settings. If yes, then make it enable.
- Instead of using the dynamic IP network, use the static one. For the same, go to the “setting” menu change it to “static IP”
- Check in the downloads, if you have found their updated version of the firmware.
- Now, check your network settings, set them to WPA2 mode.
- Soon after you have completed these steps, you can proceed to “echo dot setup”.
- Now, log into the Alexa app and set up your device.
Alexa Dot Customer Service Number!!!
We have provided you all of those steps that will help you to resolve the issue of Echo registration Failure Error. But, if you are still facing some of the issues then without thinking much, call us on our helpline numbers. Phone numbers For Alexa Customer Service are given, call our experts now.
The dedicated team of experts that we have will respond to you quickly and welcome you with love and care. They will ask you about the issue then, tell them about the error and they will provide you with a guaranteed solution.
We are not like other service providers who give fake promises and provide temporary solutions. Till today, there is no one who said that they are not satisfied with our services. Once you will step in, you will never step back to take our services.