Is your Echo Dot Slow To Respond? Ohh! This is why you are a little worried and angry. Just take a deep breath and calm yourself.
With the help of this guide, we are going to tell you all the methods necessary to fix the Alexa issue of not responding.
It usually happens that a user tries to give any command to the Echo device but fails to respond. Behind this problem, there are many reasons that could be responsible. Let’s move further and fix this issue.
Why Echo Dot Slow To Respond? Common Reasons Behind Alexa Slow To Respond
Do you know that every problem has a reason behind it? If your Echo Dot Slow To Respond then you must need to find why it’s happening.
We have researched and found some common reasons why your Echo Dot Not Responding. Let’s have a look at them:
1. Connect Your Device Properly: It may be possible that you haven’t connected your Echo device to the power source.
2. Hindrance Of Other Objects: You need to make sure that there is no device that is creating a hindrance in the path of the Echo Device. This could be one of the main reasons behind Alexa Slow To Respond.
3. Alexa Having Trouble Understanding You: We would like to suggest you not give repetitional commands. There are chances that Alexa is facing trouble understanding what you are saying. This is why Alexa App Says Device Is Unresponsive.
4. Alexa Won’t Connect To Wifi: Another main and important reason that could be responsible for why your Echo Dot Slow To Respond could be related to the internet. Hence, you just need to check if your internet is in working mode or not.
Alexa Slow To Respond: Quick And Easy Solutions
We have discussed all the reasons above that could be responsible for why Alexa Echo Dot Not Responding to Voice commands. Let’s now try one or other methods to make your Alexa online again.
1. Verify All The Cable Connections
All the cables that are connected to the Echo device and router should be tightened properly. Several times, a loose cable connection could be responsible for Alexa Not Responding.
2. Fix Your Internet Connection
Check each and everything in your wifi router. It may be possible that your internet has stopped working. This is why your Alexa Not Working or Echo Dot Slow To Respond.
In other words, it can be said that a good speed internet connection is a must for the proper working of Echo devices.
3. Turn On the Microphone Button
There is no doubt the point that Alexa will only be able to respond to you back once it will listen to you. This is why it is very necessary to check if the micro button is turned On or not.
4. Move Echo Device Close To The Router
Several times, Alexa Dot Not Responding because of the distance between the Echo and the router. This is why you will have to move your Echo device a little close to the router.
When you will move your device close to the router, Echo will start responding to your commands.
5. Put Alexa At An Ideal Position
You need to make sure that your Alexa device is placed in an ideal position. It means that there should not be any other device that will interfere with the signal.
So, put your Echo device in a position from where it will easily listen to your commands. Also, your Echo should be positioned within the wifi circumference.
6. Reset Your Echo Device
When all the mentioned steps will fail to fix Alexa Echo Dot Not Responding issue, you would have to reset the Echo device.
Resetting the device will save all the settings to default and help you to troubleshoot several Alexa Issues.
We hope that you get to know why your Echo Dot Slow To Respond. In this guide, we have discussed all the causes and the troubleshooting steps for Echo Dot Is Not Responding. We hope that when you will follow the same methods your Amazon Echo will start responding again.
For an immediate solution, you can also call us on given Alexa Helpline Numbers. Our techs are round the clock available to help you.