In November 2014, Amazon introduced Alexa for the very first time in the international market. There are millions of reasons to buy Alexa, as it makes you capable of doing almost all the tasks from news, weather updates to video calls. But, just like any other smart device, it also has some flaws in it and one of them is How to connect SiriusXM to Alexa? – This is the concern that most of the people face when it comes to the connectivity of Alexa with SiriusXM.
As you know, Alexa is powered by Amazon, and it runs on virtual assistant AI technology. On the other hand, Alexa is an extraordinary device by making the use of it, you can make video calls, control your smart home, entertain your kids, and much more. Alexa is continuously getting popular, don’t you believe?
In this post, we will discuss the issues that people generally face while connecting SiriusXM to Alexa. Most of the people want to know – how to connect SiriusXM to Alexa. So, by the end of this post; you will be able to know all such kinds of queries.
Benefits Of SiriusXM App?
SiriusXM is an app on which it is very easy to discover new shows and channels on its updated version. In addition to that, they have also added video content available on the app.
- You will get personal recommendations for the artists, channels, and the shows
- You can easily watch Howard Stern Video Collection
- Whenever you want, you can watch over 5K hours of on-demand shows, performances, and interviews.
- You will also have the option to download and then save the videos on your tablet, smartphone, or computer.
- When your favorite show will start, you will get the notification automatically.
- Search easily for your favorite artist, shows, or the channels.
- Have a look at the channels that you have played recently.
How to Connect SiriusXM To Alexa?
If you are also the one who is looking How To Setup SiriusXM On Alexa then just take a deep breathe and follow the steps that have been given below:
- Open the Amazon Alexa App first and then click on the Skills from the Menu tab.
- From the Music and Audio category search for SiriusXM and then make it enable to pair Alexa with SiriusXM.
- Then select the account you have linked with Alexa and hence enter your username and the password.
- Be a little careful while entering the username and the password. Also, make sure to turn on the caps lock in case you have used it in your password or username.
In the above-given steps, we have talked about how we can add Sirius To Alexa, and now let’s move forward to solve other related issues. Are you ready?
Why Is My SiriusXM Not Working On Alexa?
We have researched and found some of the common reasons behind why your SiriusXM Not Working On Alexa.
- The account is not linking or seeing a white screen after linking
First, make sure that you have a qualified subscription. If still, you are facing the issue then enter your username and the password again without leaving extra space before and after. In case, you had already done that then you can call us on our given helpline number. Our experienced technicians will solve the issue in just a few seconds.
- Alexa is saying to link your account even after you have already linked it
If above is the case then there are the possibilities that you are still using an Echo device that is not linked to SiriusXM to the primary account and that may support the household profiles. Check the profile twice and login to the account that is linked with SiriusXM.
If you don’t have any household profile then it would be better if you take help from our experts just by dialing our toll-free numbers now.
- SiriusXM Playback Stops Unexpectedly
If that is the case, you have turned on SiriusXM and linked it with Alexa but it stops suddenly. In this case, it may be possible that your login is currently being used on any other location. Hence, the recent device that you have logged in is the one that can be used to play SiriusXM online.
Let us tell you that you can use your username and the password for more than one device but you can only use a device at one time.
We hope that by following the above steps you can solve the issue of How to Connect SiriusXM To Alexa. Apart from this, you may also face some of the other issues while using Alexa like Alexa Not Responding, Alexa Slow To Respond, Amazon Echo Error 73001, Echo Dot Setup, Setup Alexa, etc.
For any issue related to the Alexa device, you can also take help from our technical experts who are always willing to solve the issue. We are ready to solve the concern anytime. Feel free to contact us anytime.