In this world of innovation, we can do anything we want, we can watch anything we want, we can know about anything we want. In other words, it can be said that the word “impossible” disappears today. Isn’t it? Moving back to the topic, you can easily see whatever is going on in your house, company, or other premises with the help of security cameras which now can be connected easily with Alexa devices. Oops! So you don’t know How To Connect Security Camera To Alexa, don’t worry as we are here to help you.
Let us tell you that you can Use Echo Spot As Your Security Camera, apart from this Echo Show or Alexa TV are also compatible. For the same you just one of these devices and make sure that you are using Alexa Compatible Outdoor Devices. Moving forward, let’s focus on the security camera that works perfectly with Alexa.
Security Cameras That Work Perfectly With Alexa
The Alexa Compatible Outdoor Cameras that work perfectly with Alexa come with the following brands which include Netgear, Ring, Arlo, Nest, Ecobee, Honeywell, Wyze, Canary, Ezviz, Amcrest, TP-Link.
We would like to suggest that before buying any security camera, make sure that it is compatible with Alexa. So, buy the security cameras from the list that we have already provided you above.
Hence, if we’re also the ones who used to think of, “Can You Use Alexa Show As A Security Camera?” then the answer is yes.
How To Connect Alexa To Wifi?
Do you know how to connect Alexa with wifi? In case you haven’t connected your Alexa with wifi then it would be hard to complete the process. After unboxing, you have to connect the plug into the device and make it ready to use.
- Download the Alexa app, either on your android device or on an ios device.
- On your device, open the Alexa app.
- Using the Amazon credentials, sign in to the Alexa app.
- At the bottom of your screen, select the tab of “devices”.
- In the upper right corner, select the + button.
- Select the add device from the popup menu.
- From the list, select the “Amazon Echo”.
- Now, you have to select the device that you are setting up.
- If the Echo device is displaying Orange then click OK
- From the provided list, select the device which is available
- Now, you have to connect with the available wifi network.
Congratulations! You have successfully connected with the wifi network. In the case, you will face any issue you can dial Alexa App Helpline numbers now.
How To Connect A Security Camera To Alexa?
Below we are going to tell you how you can connect your security camera in the Amazon Alexa App so that you no longer need to ask anyone “How To Connect Security Camera To Alexa”. Are you ready? You just have to follow the steps given below:
- First, you have to go to the menu bar and tap “skills” there.
- Find the skill there which is relevant( there are some cameras that have some particular apps apart from their main smart home application).
- Make the skill enable and hence link Alexa with the account.
- Now, you have to add the camera using the “add device” as a device. You can easily find this option in the smart home section.
Show Your Security Cameras By Using Alexa
- Let us tell you the command that is used to see the stream is, Alexa, show[name of the camera]. The name of the camera is the one that you have already listened to in the app of Alexa. Hence, it will use the name by default from the parent app of the camera but the thing is, you can change that anytime you want. If you want to check the name of your camera then you have to go to the Alexa app. For the same, first, go to the “menu bar” and then click on “smart home” followed by “devices”.
- In this case, you don’t want to watch more, you just have to say, “Alexa, hide[camera name], or, “Alexa, Stop”, Or else, “Alexa, go home”, etc.
- To exit, you can also press the back button on the remote of Fire TV or exit the Echo screen.
- In the case, you want to see any of the feed again then you have to ask Alexa for the same because it will disappear after the determined time will get over which is 30 minus on Nest.
Phone Number For Alexa Customer Service
We have tried our best to let you tell each and everything related to “How To Connect Security Camera To Alexa”. In case, you have tried all the steps but due to one or other reasons if you have found that you are unable to connect the security camera with Alexa without even thinking for a while you can dial Alexa Helpline Numbers.
We have a team of dedicated technicians who are working to solve each concern related to Alexa, then no matter if you are troubling with “How To Setup Alexa”, Or “How To Connect Alexa To Wifi”. They will resolve the issue in a very short time. Hence, without thinking for a while call Alexa Dot Customer Service Number now.