Congratulations on your new Amazon Alexa! You must be excited to use this device and give away your first task right? So, now the question arises on how to Connect Alexa to Bose Speaker?
To connect Bose Speaker to Alexa you need a power source, an Alexa app, and a speaker and you are good to go with the setup!
Generally, people use Alexa speakers for connecting the device but whatsoever if you have a Bose Speaker too, we are going to tell you how you can connect Alexa to Bose Speaker. But before we get into the connectivity of the speaker, we need to make the device ready.
How To Prepare Your Alexa Device To Start?
Often Bose speaker users have come up with their query of-“How Do I Connect Alexa to My Bose Speaker “. So to connect Alexa to Bose speaker, you need to prepare your device to get started.
- You need to plug-in your Amazon Alexa device to a power source
- The next thing is to wait till the blue ring line turns to Orange
- On the other hand, download the Alexa app on your Smartphone or tablet. Alexa app is available in Play Store or iTunes.
- You need to sign in your Amazon Account
- If you don’t have one, create an account by visiting the home page of Amazon.
- Login the page by entering your right login credential.
- Now you have to connect the App with the available Wifi connection.
Not able to find your Wifi network or your Alexa won’t connect to wifi then click here to know How to Connect Alexa to Wifi?
Reach Alexa Helpline Support Number +1 800-795-6963 for immediate assistance to find the network and assist you with the whole setup.
How Can You Connect Alexa To Bose Speaker?
- Firstly you need to open your Alexa App
- Now go the Device Settings
- Select the Echo device you want it paired to
- Tap on Bluetooth Devices
- select Pair A New Bluetooth Device Button
Pair Alexa with Bose Speaker
- To Connect Bose Soundlink to Alexa you need to press and hold it.
- It will flash a blue light indicating it’s ready for pairing
You will find your Bluetooth device listed in the Alexa App Bluetooth device pairing list.
Note- You have to enable the Bose skills in your Alexa to get it paired with your device.
Don’t Know How To Enable The Skills? Then Follow These Steps:
- Find the menu icon in your Alexa App
- Select the games and skills option
- Click on the Magnifying Glass icon to find your Bose Speaker skill
- Select the skills and click on enable to use.
If you find any difficulty in adding up the skills or enabling the option on your own, you can reach the certified technicians at our 24×7 Alexa toll-free number.
How Can You Dis-Connect Alexa To Bose Speaker?
If you wish to Dis-connect Alexa to Bose Speaker you can simply try this out:
- To disconnect the speaker from the Alexa app, click on the name of the speaker and tap Disconnect
- You can also command: “Alexa, Disconnect!” Alexa then will tell you that it is has disconnected from the Bose speaker
- If you wish to remove the entry for your speaker, you can tap on the name of the speaker in the Alexa app and select Forget Device.
- If you want to know how to Connect Echo Dot to Bose Speaker all over again after forgetting the device from the Alexa app, then try to do the pairing process all over again.
What To Do Alexa Not Pairing Up With Bose Speaker?
What if you are trying to connect Alexa to Bose speakers and your device is unable to pair with it? How will you manage to connect Alexa to Bose speakers then? It’s simple! Try to follow the below-mentioned methods if it’s not getting connected.
- Ensure that your Bose speaker has full charge within and is placed close to your Echo device when pairing.
- If you’ve previously paired your Bose speaker or any other device, remove your paired Bluetooth device from echo and then try pairing again. For this you have to:
- Go to the settings of the Amazon Alexa App
- Select the Echo device
- Tap on Bluetooth and clear all the previously paired devices
- Then it will eventually get the Echo to discovery mode.
- Now you can go to the Bluetooth settings on your Alexa or app to pair as you normally do.
- You can also try to reset both the echo and the Bose speaker for the connectivity of the Bluetooth devices to the Echo.
If you are unable to pair up your device and need our help, you can give us a call at +1 800-795-6963 our Alexa Helpline number. We will assist you throughout to help you connect Alexa to Bose Speaker.