Echo devices have so many features with the in-built speakers but even so, there are many users who wish to Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker. If you are also the one who prefers to use an external speaker for one or other reasons then this guide is for you.
In some simple steps, you will get to know How to Use Alexa As A Bluetooth Speaker. But, it is very necessary to check whether your speaker is compatible with the Alexa-enabled devices or not.
Hence, do check about the same and start your journey to connect the external speaker with the Echo device. For any help, dial the toll-free Alexa Helpline Number now.
To Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker, Ask Her
Alexa is a digital assistant device that can be controlled by voice command and there is no doubt about it. Hence, before moving further to the app menu, let’s ask Alexa to make a pair with your Bluetooth speaker.
We have given two commands that can be used to Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker. Soon you will ask about it, Alexa will respond “Searching”.
- Alexa, Bluetooth
- Alexa, pair
Now, you will need to put the Echo device into the pairing mode. You can do that by pressing the “Pair” button given on the Echo device with a Bluetooth sign.
Once you successfully connect the Echo device to Bluetooth, Alexa will respond “Now Connect To (Device Name)”. If your Alexa Not Responding to anything then check whether you have enabled the Bluetooth or not.
If there is anything that you want to ask our experts then dial the Alexa Helpline Number now.
How To Pair Echo With Bluetooth Speaker?
If you would like to Pair Alexa with the available Bluetooth speaker then do follow the steps given below.
- On your smartphone i.e ios or Android, download the Alexa app from the app store or play store.
- Open the app and then enter the Amazon login credentials to log into the account.
- From the home page of the Alexa app, tap on “Devices” from the lower right corner.
- Tap on the “+” sign given at the top and then choose “Add Device”.
- Put your Bluetooth speaker into the pairing mode.
- From the Alexa app, tap on the “Bluetooth Speaker” and follow all the instructions given on the screen.
- From the list, given on your screen, choose your speaker.
- Once you successfully Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker, you will hear the sound “Now Connected To (Device Name)”.
How To Pair Fire TV Devices With Bluetooth Speakers?
If you wish to pair a fire TV device with Bluetooth speakers then do follow the below-given steps.
- Turn ON the power of your Fire TV.
- Go to the “Settings” from the menu.
- Now, head towards the “Controllers and Bluetooth Devices”>” Other Bluetooth Devices”>” Add Bluetooth Devices”.
- From here, you can easily put your Bluetooth speaker into pairing mode. This is how you can easily Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker.
If you want then you can also connect the Echo device to your Fire TV. But, in this scenario, you can only connect one version of Alexa to the speaker at a time.
Once you will Connect Alexa Dot To Bluetooth Speaker, you can hear the voice of Alexa from the speakers and you can hear the Fire TV content too.
Can I Use Echo On A Compatible Device?
Not just one or two but there are a number of Bluetooth speakers that are compatible with the Echo device. You can use the Alexa app to control the manufacturer’s speakers easily. We would like to tell you that you can only steam the songs from Amazon music. In case, you want to enjoy the songs from Spotify, Apple Music, then you would need to buy the subscription first.
To use Alexa on a compatible device, here are the steps that you can follow:
- Download the Alexa app as we have told you in the above steps.
- Once the app will be opened, scroll down to the option of “Add Voice Control”.
- From the list, select the option “Add Amazon Alexa”.
- To connect your Amazon account, enter the email id and password and proceed further.
This is how you can easily Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker. In case you are facing any kind of issue then do call us on the given Alexa Helpline Number.
How To Fix When Alexa Won’t Connect To Bluetooth Device?
If you have recently found that your Echo device is not connecting to the Bluetooth device then a number of factors could be responsible for the same.
It may be possible that the Bluetooth device is not compatible with Amazon Alexa, you have placed the Echo device far from the router, the battery of any of the devices is low, or the Bluetooth button is not enabled yet.
We are very happy that you have Connect Alexa To Bluetooth Speaker with the help of this guide. We have told you all the steps so that you will not face any kind of issue while doing the process. But, if you are still facing any kind of problem then dial the Alexa Helpline Number now. Our experienced technicians will look into the matter and fix the issue in a short time.