We know that you are very curious to Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker. This is why you have searched the complete web for this. Don’t worry, in this guide, you will not only get to know how to connect echo dot to Bluetooth speaker but also some troubleshooting steps too.
For an immediate solution, call on given Alexa Helpline Number and our technicians will call you. They can troubleshoot anything related to the Alexa device. So, you don’t have to worry about anything.
What Do You Need To Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker?
If you want to Connect Echo Dot To Bluetooth Speaker you have to fulfill the following requirements.
- Amazon Echo Device, or Any Other Alexa Compatible Device.
- A Working Bluetooth Speaker.
- Android Device VErsion 6.0 or above.
- For ios Users, Version 11.0 Or Above.
We all know that Alexa is a very smart voice assistant that could be controlled easily by voice. Before you proceed further towards the App menus, ask your device to add a Bluetooth speaker to Alexa.
If you want to add your Alexa-enabled device to the pairing mode, you can use the following commands given below.
- Alexa, pair
- Alexa, Bluetooth
After doing that, you need to put your Echo speaker into the pairing mode. You can do the same by tapping on the button given on your Alexa device. When you will successfully Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker, you will be notified with “Now connected to(name of your device).
If you have found that you can’t connect amazon echo to an external speaker then we will tell you some troubleshooting steps at the end of this guide.
How To Connect Alexa To Bluetooth?
You don’t have to worry about anything because we are going to provide you all the steps to connect Alexa to a Bluetooth Speaker.
- We hope that you have already downloaded the Alexa app to your smartphone. In case, you haven’t downloaded the app, go to the play store or app store, and then download the Alexa app.
- Sign in to your Amazon account with the id and password.
- Open the Alexa app.
- Choose the option of “add device”.
- Make sure that you have put your Bluetooth speaker on pairing mode.
- Click on the option of “Bluetooth speaker” from your Alexa app. Follow all the on-screen instructions and then select your speakers from the list.
- When your device will be connected to the Bluetooth speaker, you will hear the confirmation message from Alexa.
Quick Steps To Pair Fire TV Devices?
If you want to pair fire TV devices with the Bluetooth speakers, you can follow the below-given steps:
- First, turn on your Fire TV device.
- Now, open the “settings” option to connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Pair Speaker.
- Now, go to the option of Controllers & Bluetooth Devices > Other Bluetooth Devices > Add Bluetooth Devices.
- You just need to put your current Bluetooth speaker into the pairing mode. When you are able to connect Fire Tv to an external speaker, you will get a confirmation message on your screen.
If you want then you can also connect your Alexa-enabled device to the Fire TV. For any external help, you can dial the Alexa Helpline Number. We have a team of technicians who is round the clock ready to help you.
How Do You Use Alexa On A Compatible Device?
In case, you want to use your Alexa-enabled device on a compatible device then you can try the steps provided below.
There are many third-party Bluetooth speakers that are compatible with Alexa-device. You can easily control the external speaker with the help of a manufacturer app. Let us tell you that you will only be able to stream songs from Amazon music. In case you want to stream songs from Spotify, apple music, or pandora then you have to buy a subscription.
If you want to Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth speaker, you can follow the steps that have been provided below:
- The very first thing that you have to do is to download the manufacturer’s app. You can easily download the app from the app store or play store.
- Scroll down to the “add voice control”.
- Choose the option of “add Amazon Alexa”.
- With the help of an email id and password, connect your Amazon account.
- When prompted, download the Alexa app.
We know that some of you may be facing issues with how to use Alexa as a Bluetooth speaker. This is why we have given you our Alexa Helpline Number.
Why Alexa Won’t Connect To A Bluetooth?
Most of the Alexa users face difficulty while Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker. If you are also the one who is experiencing the same then try the methods that have been provided below:
1. Incompatible Bluetooth Devices
It may be possible that your Bluetooth devices are not compatible with Alexa devices. This is why Bluetooth won’t connect to the speakers. So, before you buy any speaker or other device, make sure that it is compatible with the Alexa device.
2. Bluetooth Speaker Are Placed Too Far
Too much distance could be another possible reason why your Bluetooth device is not connecting to the speaker. This is the reason why we want you to place your Bluetooth device near the speakers.
3. Low Battery Power
Sometimes, we all become so busy in our lives that we even forget to charge our gadgets. The same could happen with your speaker too. It may be possible that you forget to charge the battery of your device and this is why you are facing issues while Connect Alexa to a Bluetooth speaker.
4. You Have to Disable The Bluetooth On Your Device
If you will disable the Bluetooth option from your device, your device will not be able to complete the pairing. So, check the settings now and allow your Bluetooth to search for the available devices.
Two More Words…
We know that you want to Connect Alexa To A Bluetooth Speaker. This is the reason why we have provided you a list of methods so that you came to know how to use Alexa as a Bluetooth speaker.
If you are facing any kind of issue with your Amazon Alexa Device, do call us right away on the given Alexa Helpline Number. Our technicians are round the clock available to help you. Call them anytime you want and all of your issues will be fixed immediately.