Alexa, a great device in today’s world and people love getting their work easier with Alexa. With times, certain flaws may give rise to your device which might be very much frustrating. Especially when an issue like Alexa Slow to Respond pops up.
But even in such cases, you can easily troubleshoot all such problems and get your device free from all sorts of problems.
This blog will help to perform certain troubleshooting steps and tricks that can permanently fix the problem if your Alexa is Not Responding or slows down.
Let’s dive into the reasons and the solution to fix such issues.
In case, need technical expert help then dial Alexa Helpline Number Toll-Free at +1 800-795-6963 available 24/7.
Alexa Slow to Respond- Common Reasons behind Alexa Slow to Respond/Not Responding
Your device isn’t connected properly with the plugin
It is very important for Alexa to be plugged in with a power source in order to work properly.
Command your Alexa! Nah! It won’t respond.
The possible reason could be it is not connected to the power supply.
Your device is getting hindrance with some opaque object
Just make sure that there is no hindrance in between i.e opaque object while you command Alexa.
The reason is your device won’t be able to sense the words. Such issues like Alexa slow to respond /Alexa not responding could probably arise.
Alexa having trouble understanding your command
Avoid giving repetitional commands with time, even then Alexa fails to respond.
Thus Alexa would take a bit of time to respond to your requests or may not even respond to it all.
The wifi connection is poor
One of the necessary requirements for the proper working of the Alexa is a strong internet connection.
Yes. if your internet connection is weak or your Alexa Won’t Connect to WiFi, then your Alexa slow to respond will definitely arise.
So Connect Alexa to WiFi correctly or can take help from expert technical available whole day long.
Alexa not discovering devices
Suppose you are feeling quite lazy to lower the room temperature and you request Amazon Alexa to do the part but it fails to respond.
The reason could be that your device has not been discovered by Alexa and therefore it is creating such an issue.
Alexa Slow to Respond/ Alexa Not Responding- Solution to every problem is here
Now you are much familiar with the problem of the occurrence at its the first place much, it’s time you should know the troubleshooting steps.
- Firstly make sure that the USB cable is connected properly with your device.
- If there is the proper connection of USB cable to the power source, then the power supply would reach and your Alexa will work.
Still facing Alexa Slow to Respond or Alexa Not Responding error? Just grab your phone and dial Alexa Toll-Free Number at +1 800-795-6963.
- In case, if the Alexa isn’t understanding your command, try to reboot your Alexa. This will help the Alexa to function all over again.
- Try to place your Alexa at an appropriate location, away from any opaque object.
- We recommend you to place it in the living room or in the center of the room so that communication and sound quality goes well.
- If you are having a slow wifi router, try to get a fast internet speed from the service provider.
- Fast internet speed enables users to get proper responses from the device and therefore your problem of Alexa slow to respond will be resolved.
- If you are connecting your Alexa with a certain device, do make sure it is compatible with the Amazon device.
- You need to check the user manual or take help from our certified techies by reaching Alexa helpline number.
Note- Check whether you’ve put the Alexa to mute or not.
If you can see the red light glowing on your device, then the reason behind Alexa not responding could be because it is in the mute mode.
So you need to unmute it and bring it back to normal mode so that Alexa slow to respond or Alexa not responding can be resolved.
What if the problem is not Alexa Slow to Respond?
What if you try everything and still facing the problem? Get in touch with Alexa toll-free number available 24/7.
I am pretty sure you would have splendid user experience with Amazon Alexa.
Hey don’t worry!! Technical glitches are common. We Smartechohelp are here to give you the best possible help for your device.
Connect to Alexa experts now!!!
So be sure to dial Alexa Helpline Number Toll-Free @+1 800-795-6963 available 24/7 to take calls and resolve issues.