Alexa comes with a number of unique and interesting features and all Echo users are aware of it. Apart from all, Alexa Sleep Sounds feature is the one that relaxes the mind and allows the user for better sleep.
For the perfect sleep pattern, we all have to struggle a lot. This is why it is very necessary to listen to something to calm your mind. Alexa will do it for you in just one single command.
In this guide, we are going to let you know each and everything related to the Sleep Sounds On Alexa. So, you just need to start reading the guide properly and follow the steps mentioned below.
For any help related to the Echo device, dial the Alexa Helpline Number now. Yes, you can dial the Alexa Customer Service Number number anytime you want. All the experts are round the clock available to serve you with the best.
Soothing Alexa Sleep Sounds
Sleep Sounds on Alexa is one of the best Alexa Skills. Let us tell you, not just one or two but you will have a variety of different options to choose from the Alexa Sleep Sounds. For example, you can choose between the fireplace, wind, rain, rainforest, frogs, dishwasher, crickets, and waterfall.
In any case, you will choose the Zen sound then you can choose from thunder, beach, desert, wolf, Japanese garden, or sailing sounds.
Just not only this but Amazon is not behind to add more and more relaxing sound for your better sleep. You just need to choose the sound and ask Alexa to play it for you.
If there is a child at your place then you can also ask Alexa to play bedtime stories, meditation sound, or noise.
- Alexa Sleep Sounds for “Bedtime Story” will start playing a story for you.
- Sleep sounds on Alexa for “Mindful Meditation” will start playing the best meditation music for you.
Is your Alexa Not Responding when asking to play the sleep sounds? Don’t worry, dial the Alexa Helpline Number now. In a short period of time, your issues will be resolved.
Steps To Play the Ambient Sounds
Without any doubt, it can be said that you can play a variety of sleep sounds on your Alexa-enabled device. But wait, have you enabled the sounds first, here are the steps:
- In the very first step, it is necessary to Connect Amazon Echo to WiFi.
- Now, you will have to say the wake word of Echo and command “Enable the (Name Of Skill).
- Choose Alexa Skills according to your requirement.
- Select the option in which you are interested.
Note: If your Alexa Won’t Connect To Wifi then you will not be able to use any of the Alexa skills. In this case, you should check the available internet connection. To fix this issue, tap on this link Quick Steps To Resolve Alexa Won’t Connect To Wifi.
Steps To Activate The Sleep Sound Skill On Alexa
After enabling the sleep sounds, you can read them anytime at your bedtime. Here are the steps:
- First, you will need to say the wake word and then ask Alexa to play it by saying the name of that particular skill.
- When you will command Alexa, she will ask you about a number of options. Choose the sound that you want to listen to.
Alexa Routines To Play The Calm Music
You can also play the Alexa Sleep Sounds by using the Alexa Routines. Once you will set the routine, you can play the sound by your voice commands.
In this way, you don’t need to choose your favorite skill every other time, just say, “Alexa, help me to get a beautiful sleep”. If you wish, you can also set a routine with the help of the below-given steps:
- First, you would need to download the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- Choose the “More” option from the bottom right corner.
- Click on “Create Routine”.
- Tap on “When This Happens> Voice”.
- Enter the phrase that you would like to use.
- Click on “Next”.
- Tap on “Add Action”.
- Click on the “Music”.
- Select the station and the source that you like to play.
- Set a timer and don’t forget to save it.
- You can play the sound anytime, you just need to say the phrase that you have entered.
Sleep Sound Timer On Echo Device
If you will set the sleep timer then Alexa will stop playing after a certain period of time. This is why it is known as the Alexa Sleep Sounds Timer.
- First, say the wake word and ask the Echo device to set a sleep timer according to your need.
- Whatever you will play on an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, it will stop playing after the entered time.
- To stop the sound before time, say, “Alexa, stop the music”.
In this guide, we have told you each and everything related to Alexa Sleep Sounds. Sleep sound will let you provide better sleep. If you are facing any issue related to the Echo device then dial the Alexa Helpline Number now.