Alexa Error Code 73001 is an identified issue and needs to be fixed quickly for the proper working of your device. This error occurs most of the time when we try to connect the Echo device with wifi.
To fix Alexa Error 73001 restart the Echo device and the router, check all the cable connections, move Echo closer to the router.
For any additional help, you can call our technicians anytime you want. They will be very happy to help you. Call them anytime you want and your issue will get fixed immediately.
Why Alexa Error Code 73001 Occurs? Here Are Some Reasons
- It may be possible that your wifi device is not compatible with Alexa-enabled devices.
- Inaccurate wifi configuration or wrong wifi settings.
- Another major issue behind this trouble could be network jamming
- There is some issue with your Alexa device may be the wrong setup or anything else.
- Outdated Alexa app.
It’s not always easy to find out the main cause behind the trouble. Although Amazon Echo Error 73001 could be fixed easily sometimes you need to apply advanced troubleshooting steps.
A Quick Check Before Proceeding Towards Amazon Echo Error 73001
Before we proceeding towards the troubleshooting steps to fix Amazon Echo Error, read the points given below:
- First, make sure that you have positioned the Echo device accurately. Your device should be placed 8 inches above the ground and from the wall.
- Make sure that you didn’t place your Alexa device 8 inches far from the modem or the router. If you will do so, you have to face issues like Alexa Device Offline or Alexa Won’t Connect To Wifi.
- It is very important to check whether you are having a VPN or proxy network or not.
- In case you have recently changed the password of your wifi, update the password into the Alexa app. It may be possible that Alexa is trying to connect to the wifi with an old password.
- Let us tell you that Alexa devices will only work within the frequency of 2.5ghz to 5ghz. Your Echo will not connect with the wifi device when the frequency will be below and above average.
6 Quick Troubleshooting Methods To Fix Alexa Error Code 73001
- The very first thing that you should do to fix the error of Alexa 73001 is restarting. For any technical glitch restarting process is the most and the most effective one. Here are the steps:
- Turn off the Alexa device and remove the power plug from the power outlet.
- Wait for a few seconds and then reconnect the cables.
- Make sure that your power outlet is working perfectly.
- Turn on the Alexa device and check if the issue got resolved or not.
- Make sure that you have only connected the smart devices that are compatible with Alexa.
- Check the settings of the router, if needed then make some changes to fix Alexa Error Code 73001.
- SSID names should be assigned individually to different networks.
- In the case you are using a smartphone for the purpose of Setup Alexa or installation then disable “smart network switch”.
- Reset the password of your network and then connect Alexa with a new password. Most of the time this method works to fix Alexa Device Offline.
Advanced Tips And Tricks To Fix Echo Error 73001
If you have tried all the methods to Fix Amazon Echo 73001 Error but the error is still there. Here are some quick fixing tips and tricks that may help your device. Here we go…
- Make sure that you have placed the Echo device within the wifi range. Most Alexa users used to change the place of Echo devices according to their requirements. Hence, they end up placing the Echo outside the wifi range. This is why they have to face issues like this.
- Move your Echo device near to the router and see if the issue still persists. If yes, then it could be the router’s fault. To fix your router, give a call to your service providers to restart it.
- To restart the router, turn it off and then remove all the cables connected to it. Wait for a while and then reconnect the cables again.
- Turn on the router and the Amazon Alexa device.
It can be said that the problem of Alexa Error Code 73001 could be solved if you follow the given methods. Although, all the methods are enough to troubleshoot the error. If you are still dealing with the issue do call us on the given Helpline number. The dedicated team of experts that we have is always ready to troubleshoot any issue.