Are you feeling annoyed because your Alexa App Stuck On Setup? You don’t need to feel bad because there are many users who used to face a lot of issues while doing the Alexa Setup. In this troubleshooting guide, you will get to learn a lot of troubleshooting steps.
You are very lucky because you have landed on the right page to fix the Alexa Not Working issue. Hence, if you want that your Alexa should work again then without thinking much, follow the methods provided below.
How Do You Fix When Your Alexa App Stuck On Setup?
If you have recently noticed that your Alexa Not Working, Alexa Not Responding, or Alexa App Stuck On Setup then you first need to try the basic troubleshooting methods. Even after following the basic methods if still your Alexa Issues will not be fixed then do call our technicians.
1. Basic Troubleshooting Methods
- If your Alexa Not Working then it is very necessary to check the internet connection first. We would like to tell you that without a proper internet connection, your Echo device will not work. Hence, make sure your wifi is working properly.
- Move your Alexa-enabled device near to the router. Most of the time we use the Echo device outside the connectivity range and end up facing issues like Alexa Won’t Connect To Wifi, Echo Dot Not Working, etc.
- Make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of the Alexa app on your smartphone.
- It is very necessary to check whether your Echo and wifi are connected with the same network or not.
- Try to fix the issue of Alexa App Stuck On Setup by the restarting process. If your Alexa still doesn’t respond then jump to the advanced troubleshooting methods.
2. Update Your Alexa App
Most of the time the issue of the Alexa App occurs when you run an outdated Alexa app on your smartphone. Hence, you need to update the app with the help of the steps given below.
- Connect your smartphone with the wifi network.
- Open the play store and search there for the Alexa app.
- Click on install the updates and wait until the app will not be updated.
- Restart the Alexa device and then check is still your Alexa App Stuck On Setup or it starts working again.
3. Update Android System Webview
If you have updated the Alexa app and still your Echo Dot Not Working then you need to update the Android System Webview now.
- Open the play store on your smartphone.
- In the search bar, you need to write “Android System Webview”.
- Choose to select the “update” button.
- Do the Alexa Setup again and check if the error got fixed or not.
4. Check The Date And Time
According to our research, we have found that most of the time irrelevant date and time is one of the common errors behind Alexa App Stuck On Setup. To do so, you need to go to the “device settings” followed by “date and time” and then choose to select “automatic date and time”.
How Do You Fix Alexa App White Screen Error?
If you are facing the Alexa App White Screen Error, do follow the below-given steps.
- Restart your Alexa app to fix the white screen error. Sometimes, it’s enough to troubleshoot any kind of problem with a quick restart.
- If your router is still not working then perform a hard reset now.
- Don’t forget to check the IP address of your router.
- Open the admin page of the router.
- Go to the “setup page and select LAN setup to choose “network address server settings”.
- Now, you need to verify the assigned IP address.
For any additional help, you can dial the given helpline number. Our Alexa experts can fix any kind of Alexa issue in a short possible time.
How Do You Fix When Alexa App Keeps Crashing?
There are a lot of people who try to troubleshoot when your Alexa Keeps Crashing On Android. If you are getting the Alexa Not Working message again and again, here are the steps are given below.
- Make sure that you have updated the Alexa app to the latest version
- If your Alexa still is not responding then uninstall the app from your smartphone and then install it again from your play store.
- Disable the notification from the Alexa app. To do the same, you need to choose phone settings and then click on “notifications. From there turn off the notifications and then check if your issue got resolved or not.
- Make sure that your default web browser is chrome. If you don’t know how to do it then do call our technicians now.
At the end of this article, we would like to conclude that when you have found that your Amazon Alexa App Stuck On Setup, it is necessary to check the internet connection. In the guide, we have told you all the troubleshooting steps that are required to fix the trouble. In case, you have tried them all and still Alexa Not Working then do call on the given helpline numbers.
Our team of experts will always be ready to help their customers. You can call them anytime you want, they are 24*7 available to help you. So, don’t think much and do call our technicians now.