The echo is one of the best and smart devices today and we all are much familiar with that. But, we can’t deny the fact that without the Alexa app, you can’t use the Echo device effectively. In this guide, we are going to tell you all the necessary steps to complete the process of the Alexa app download.
In addition to that, we will also tell you How to connect Amazon Echo to wifi.
It’s really hard to believe but Alexa provides at least 75000 skills. You just have to say the wake word of Alexa and the device will be ready to fulfill your demands
So, you can relax now as you don’t need to go anywhere else now. Read this researched guide and use your Alexa device
How To Setup Alexa Echo?
- Download Alexa app
- Enter username and password
- After login into Alexa, you have to select the language
- Select the available wifi network
- Use your Echo device
We know that it may be hard for you to complete the setup by following the above-given points.
This is why we are going to explain each and everything in detail.
Are you ready?
Alexa App Download
As we don’t know the device that you are using currently, this is why we are going to explain
- Amazon Alexa app download for Android
- Alexa Download For Windows 10
- Alexa App download for iPhone
- Download Alexa app for mac
Steps for Amazon Alexa App download for android
To download the Alexa app on android, you just have to go to the play store and search there for “Alexa app”. Download the app on your smartphone and let it install.
One important thing that we would like to tell you is, you should have the android version above 6.o or above.
- Connect your smartphone with a good internet connection
- Check if you are using android version above 6.0 or not
- Go to the search bar and type there “Alexa app”
- Click on the install Alexa app
- The app will start downloading to your android device
- Open the app by tapping on it
- Now, you have to enter the details of your Amazon
- Make sure that you are entering the right id and the password
- Sign in to the account
- Congratulations as you have completed the Alexa app download for your android device
Alexa Download For Windows 10
If you are using windows 10 and don’t know how to download the app to the window 10 devices. Follow the steps that we have provided below
Before moving further to download the Alexa app on PC, it’s really very necessary to check the compatibility of your PC.
- Go to the official website of Alexa and from there search for the Alexa app that is compatible with your device
- Make sure that you are running on a good internet connection
- Download the ext. File to your computer device
- Open the file and by following all the instructions let it run successfully
- When the file will be installed properly on Alexa app for PC, open it
- Enter the Amazon credentials i.e your email id and password
- Create an Amazon account if you haven’t created any
- The app is downloaded successfully now and you can now use your Echo device
Alexa App download for iPhone
For the ios users, it is really very easy to download the Alexa app for iPhone. But, the thing is, you should have the ios version 11.0 or advanced to get access for all Alexa app features.
Follow the steps that have been given below to complete the process of Alexa app download for iPhone
- Open the iPhone and click on the app store
- Make sure that you are connected with a good speed of internet connection
- The battery of your device should be fully charged. We don’t want that because of a low battery the process left in between
- In the search bar of the app store, type Alexa app
- Download the app to your device
- The app may take a minute or more to download successfully
- Install Alexa app
- Open the app and sign in to the app by your email id and password
- After a while, you will see the home screen of the Alexa app
- We have that now you have an idea for how to download Alexa app for iPhone
Download Alexa app for Mac
People thought that it is really very hard to download the Alexa app for Mac but that is not the truth.
Below we have provided all the easy steps with the help of which you can easily complete the process for Alexa app download.
- Before proceeding further, make sure that you are connected with a good internet connection. In addition to that you have already created the Amazon account successfully
- Firstly, launch the Safari web browser on mac
- Go to the official site of Alexa
- Search for the Alexa app for your mac
- Download the file to your device
- Install the file by following all the instructions provided on the screen
- Open the file and enter login credentials
- Now, you can easily modify the settings, add skills and smart devices to Echo in seconds.
These all are very simple steps to download the Alexa app for Mac and we hope that you have done it successfully.
To ask any query you can also call us on the Alexa app helpline number.
As you have successfully downloaded the Alexa app to your devices, no matter if that is ios, android, or windows.
We will learn about How to Connect Alexa to WiFi. Let us tell you that without a good internet connection you won’t be able to use your Echo device.
So, follow the steps that we have provided below and connect the Alexa to the wifi.
How to Connect Alexa to Wifi?
We know that you have Download Alexa app for Echo Dot. Install the Alex app now and follow the steps given below to connect it with the internet
- Log in to the Alexa app by your email id and password
- Open the Alexa app, you will see the Home of the app
- From the bottom corner, click on “devices”
- When the next screen will be opened, choose the option of “Echo and Alexa”
- From the list of devices, choose the one which you want to connect with wifi
- If you haven’t connected to the wifi connection then you will find the device offline. In case you have found the device online then it means that you are connected already
- When the next page will be opened, click on “change”
- To complete the Alexa wifi setup, you just have to follow the instructions that have provided on the screen
- Congratulations as you have successfully completed Alexa wifi setup after Download Alexa Echo App
Common Amazon Alexa Problems
After the Alexa app download, when you will start using it, you may have face one or other kind of issues like the following:
- Alexa not responding to voice commands
- Alexa playing music on wrong devices
- Why is my Alexa not streaming music
- The trouble of Alexa won’t connect to wifi
- How to fix Alexa calling not working
- Fix Alexa Bluetooth issue
The issues that we have provided above are only a few but are enough to create trouble for you. We are going to provide some of the common methods to resolve all these issues.
Common Methods For Alexa Not Working
If your Alexa Not Working properly due to one or other reasons then try the below-given steps.
Check your wifi
In case Alexa is saying that “I am having trouble understanding you” then there are the chances that you are not connected with a good wifi network.
Hence, first, check if your wifi is working fine or not. If found anything wrong then contact your internet service providers.
Put the device near the router
If you have placed the Echo device far from the router then also you will face trouble with Alexa. Hence, place the device within the connectivity range and near to the router.
Restart Echo Dot device
Many times you just need a simple restart and the issues resolved automatically. To do so, remove the adapter from the power source.
Let the device off for a while
Turn the device ON again and check if the issue got resolved or not.
Restart the router
For any type of connectivity issue, you can try to restart the router. To do so, simply turn the router off and then take out all the plugs from it.
Wait for a while,
Insert all the cables again and check now if the issue got resolved or not
Update Alexa app
After the Alexa app downloads, do you remember the last time you have updated your app? Open the play store or app store, search for the Alexa app, and check if any update is available.
Download the update and restart the device.
Echo and smartphone should be on the same wifi
If everything is right and you are still dealing with the issue of Alexa not responding then check if Echo and smartphone are connected with the same wifi network or not.
If not then make the changes now and connect them with the same wifi connection.
Check the microphone
If you have found that after the Alexa app download update, the device still is not listening to you. Check the microphone button if turned On or you forget to turn it On.
This is one of the silly and common mistakes people often made while using the Echo device.
Alexa App is used for…
As we have already told you above that you can do a number of things with the Alexa App download to your device.
Let’s have a look,
Make phone calls easily
With Alexa App Download For Android or other devices, you can easily make a call via your voice.
You just have to say the wake of Alexa and then say the name of the person you want to make a call. The device will make a call automatically.
In addition to that, you can block anyone you want.
Control smart home gadgets
Make Amazon Alexa Download now and control all the smart home gadgets easily via your voice. For example, you can now easily control smart home lights, change the temperature, and open or close the doors of your garage.
Talk to Alexa
The fun doesn’t end here, apart from all the things, you can also ask anything from Alexa.
Ask Alexa for the best food in the city, ask it to lay any song you want, ask for the cooking recipes, or set any timer or reminder.
Alexa knows that you don’t have enough time to read the full newspaper. Hence, Alexa will do that for you.
Ask Alexa for the latest news and you will get all the updates while having your breakfast.
If you are feeling bored then Alexa has the solution for that too. Ask Alexa to play some jokes or games.
You as well as your kids will go mad by Download Alexa App For Echo Dot
We have just told some of the common features of the Alexa device. Apart from all these, you can do much more.
With thousands of interesting features, Alexa is waiting to welcome you with its sweet voice.
But, before doing that so,
Complete the Alexa app download procedure which we have already told you above.
Call us now!!!
In this guide, we have told you each and everything related to the Echo device. We have told you how to do Alexa Setup followed by Alexa app download for PC, android, and iPhone.
In addition to that, we have also told you some of the common methods so that you can easily resolve issues related to Alexa.
While using the device, if you are stuck somewhere then dial given Alexa Helpline Number i.e Toll-Free now. We have a dedicated team of technicians who are waiting to troubleshoot the issue.